Monday, March 13, 2017

Smile All Over My Face


My oldest turned 21!


Oh my word.


(stamp:Inkadinkado Friendly Advice  die:Memory Box Pinpoint Main Street Tags,Spellbinders Classic Circles/Scalloped Circles)



My daughter makes me smile & laugh until my sides hurt!

She's studying improv~so she's legit guys. ;)


She's skilled funny.


 Here's a lovely sketch~



http://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/2017/03/ssc148-banner-love.html




This dp already had flowers in it so I die-cut the best part of it.

 Simon Says (Wednesday):For a Special Lady/Girl

Thanks for stopping by today~





3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Happy birthday to your Daughter's 21st birthday! What a milestone! Love the use of sentiment as the focal point, Marlena! The colors are absolutely delightful for a 21-year old! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “For a Special Lady/Girl”” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Heidi Baks said...

Fun interpretation of the sketch. I love your tag! Happy birthday to your daughter. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

What a fun sentiment! I love your bold stripes and mix of patterns! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX