Friday, April 21, 2017

Zappy Background




I finally picked up Zappy Birthday!



I've coveted it for some time now.
 


(stamps: Papertrey Ink Zappy Birthday  dies:Papertrey Ink Zappy Birthday/Tag Sale #5)


I participated in MIM by stamping a pattern with the dotted "zap" behind a die cut window.


hosted by Dawn




Bumpy washi is fun for texture~





it's got circles AND it's metallic!!!


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/04/just-add-ink-356just-choose-two.html




I already got one "stamp" (ha!) of approval from my daughter who caught a view of this card.

She said "Ooooh, I love superhero fonts like that!!!".


YAYY!! 


Too bad her bday is in March.


I hope I remember.


Thanks for stopping by~






6 comments:

Helen F. said...

What a fun Birthday card, Marlena. The bumpy metallic washi is very cool :-)

Jan said...

Such a cute and fun card, Marlena! I love your die cut window and how you've cut your city scape from DSP and of course the super cute sentiment :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Kathy Mc said...

Such a cool and Zappy Birthday Card, Marlena! Neat cityscape but love the metallic washi tape, too.

KimB said...

This is such a fun, colour filled card Marlena! Love all those dotty stars and matching sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Christine Blain said...

Ooh, that bumpy washi tape is fabulous, Marlena! Thanks for entering your fun, playful, card in our Just Add Ink challenge this week.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Such a cool card! I love the washi and the fabulous bright colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at JAI!